LET YOURSELF FALL...
THE EFFECTS ON OUR BODY
At first the body relaxes and it is very reassuring to simply feel the vibrations and hear the fantastic sounds. But actually the positive effect goes much deeper.
The brain enters theta state, the simplest possible form of meditation. You concentrate on the vibrations, relax automatically and switch off your thoughts, which are going through your head during this state. Another name for this sound meditation is Nada Yoga. We unite the individual mind with pure consciousness through the flow of sounds.
- Physical and emotional healing process
- Deep relaxation
- Stimulation of skin, organs, bones (proven positive effect after bone fractures etc.)
- Removal of blockages and tensions
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- Regeneration of respiration, heartbeat, pulse, blood pressure, metabolism and digestive system
- Immediate, non-invasive, yet powerful
- Sound frequency currents through the whole body
- Complete regeneration of the aura
- Improvement of blood circulation
- Better immune system
- Better stress management
SINGING BOWLS AND ACCESSORIES
THE POSITIVE EFFECT OF SOUND THERAPY
Life is full of stress and hectic. Sound therapy is a good method to reduce stress in a nice way. Our cells vibrate with different sound frequencies - that is why we use sound and vibrations to connect with these cells and organs and promote healing.
THE ADVANTAGES OF SOUND THERAPY