LASS DICH FALLEN....
The effect on our body
At first, the body relaxes and it is very soothing just to feel the vibrations and perceive the fantastic sounds. But in fact, the positive effect goes much deeper.
The brain enters the theta state, the simplest possible form of meditation. One concentrates on the vibrations, thus automatically relaxes and shuts off the thoughts that go through one's head during this time. Another name for this sound meditation is Nada Yoga. We unite the individual mind with pure consciousness through the flow of sounds.
- Physical and emotional healing process
- Deep relaxation Stimulation of skin, organs, bones (proven positive effect after bone fractures etc.)
- Elimination of blockages and tensions
- Eliminates toxins from the body Regenerates breathing, heartbeat, pulse, blood pressure, metabolism and digestive system Immediate, non-invasive, yet powerful
- Sound frequency streams throughout the body
- Complete regeneration of the aura
- Improvement of blood circulation
- Better immune system
- Better stress management
WHY SINGING BOWLS?
The positive effect of sound therapy
Life is full of stress and hectic. Sound therapy is a great way to relieve stress in a beautiful way. Our cells vibrate with different sound frequencies - that is why we use sound and vibrations to connect with these cells and organs and promote healing.
The advantages of sound therapy
Meinl Sonic Energy is a collection of instruments that supports our connection to experience the body, mind and energy, as One. Many practitioners and guides within the health and wellness industry use these instruments therapeutically for stress management, anxiety relief, insomnia, depression, addictive recovery, pain management, etc. They are unique expressions of the vibrations we encounter on a daily basis and when listened to closely, seem to have a language all their own. They invite us to appreciate the definition of all things we find harmonious in our life and through this support, our journey begins toward new peace and restoration. Our collection of beautifully crafted creations makes self-discovery through sound a simple, profound practice.