LASS DICH FALLEN....
THE EFFECTS ON OUR BODY
At first, the body relaxes and it is very soothing just to feel the vibrations and perceive the fantastic sounds. But in fact, the positive effect goes much deeper.
The brain enters the theta state, the simplest possible form of meditation. One concentrates on the vibrations, thus automatically relaxes and shuts off the thoughts that go through one's head during this time. Another name for this sound meditation is Nada Yoga. We unite the individual mind with pure consciousness through the flow of sounds.
- Physical and emotional healing process
- Deep relaxation
- Stimulation of skin, organs, bones (proven positive effect after bone fractures etc.)
- Elimination of blockages and tensions
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- Regenerates breathing, heartbeat, pulse, blood pressure, metabolism and digestive system
- Immediate, non-invasive, yet powerful
- Sound frequency streams throughout the body
- Complete regeneration of the aura
- Improvement of blood circulation
- Better immune system
- Better stress management
WHY SINGING BOWLS?
THE POSITIVE EFFECT OF SOUND THERAPY
Life is full of stress and hectic. Sound therapy is a great way to relieve stress in a beautiful way. Our cells vibrate with different sound frequencies - that is why we use sound and vibrations to connect with these cells and organs and promote healing.