Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DVD21
"Progressive Concepts for the modern metal drummer" is a 2-disc set DVD and features almost 4 hours of material. It was written, produced, edited, cutted and filmed all by Hannes Grossmann himself, so the whole product is 100 % handmade.
Disc 1 features chapters on hand technique, foot technique, speed & endurance. There are certain practices methods Hannes shows that will drastically increase your speed and endurance. Hannes used and developed those methods himself during the preparations for the Necrophagist's 'Epitaph' album, for which he was able to increase his hand speed for single strokes from 200 bpm to 240 bpm within 5 months.
Disc 2 features phrasings and groove concepts that can be used for all kinds of music. The concepts are about the musical use of blast beats and how to use phrasings and accents from different genres, i.e. latin music, that can be integrated in blasts. Hannes deeply explains how to get started with odd-time signatures and how to modulate odd time phrasings, but also gives a precise insight into advanced double bass grooves and how to phrase metal fills.
Both Discs feature a lot of music performances from Obscura, Ron Jarzombek and others, as well as drum solos (they appear from time to time within several chapters - there's also one main 15 minutes drum solo that will hopefully entertain a lot of other drummers).
The lessons on this DVD are mostly basic methods and general concepts, which makes the DVD become helpful for beginners, intermediate and advanced drummers - the exercises are highly practical but also very general, so on whatever stage you're at, it will help you to increase your drum skills...but also entertain you!
- Obscura - Vortex Omnivium
- Hand- und Fußtechnik
- Finger control Technik
- Hybrid Technique
- Fuß Technique und Bewegungsabläufe
- Calibrating sitting position
- Obscura - Orbital Elements
- Das Erreichen von Ausdauer und Geschwindigkeit
- "Creative Endurance" Konzept
- Obscura - Universe Momentum
- Open Drum Solo
- Obscura - Ocean Gateways
- Progressive Phrasing and Groove Concepts
- Blast Beat
- Song Analyse: Vortex Omnivium Blast Figur
- Ungerade Takte
- Song Analyse: Vortex Omnivium Mittelteil
- Terrestial Exiled - Duodecimal Levorotation (feat. Ron Jarzombek)
- fortgeschrittenes Double bass drumming
- Triolen und Sechzehntel
- Shapeshift - Johnny panic
- Metal - fills
- Obscura - Anticosmic Overload
- Necrophagist Drum Cam
- Obscura in Japan
- Gear Talk