Delivery / delivery charges
(1) No minimum order value. No delivery charges are made for orders of EUR 30.00 and over in Germany.
(2) We charge a flat rate of EUR 4.90 for the delivery of up to 30 kg within the Federal Republic of Germany. Other european countries 9.90 Euro. In case of deliveries to third countries customs and fees may be charged to the customer.
(3) If delivery is made cash on delivery, a COD charge of EUR 2.00 will be made by the mail carrier in addition to the delivery charges. Cash on delivery is only an option for deliveries within the Federal Republic of Germany.
(4) Delivery is made using the method selected by the user. The delivery charges must be paid by the customer.
Germany: 2 to 3 days after receipt of the order.
Other countries: 3 to 5 days after receipt of the order.
Terms and conditions of payment
The customer can pay the purchase price by credit card, cash on delivery, PayPal or amazon payments. Unfortunately, it is not an option to deliver on account.
(1) Payment by paydirekt (only germany)
paydirekt it the online payment method of german banks and Sparkassen. If you choose paydirekt as your term of payment, you only have to log in with your user name and passwort at paydirekt and at the ende of your ordering process to confirm your purchase. The amount is debited from your account and your order will be shipped on the same day and on availablility. All informations on this kind of payment method you will find on paydirekt.de.
(2) Payment by credit card
Mastercard and VISA are accepted. Your credit card account is debited, and the goods are sent, immediately after completing the order.
(3) Payment by cash on delivery (only germany)
Payment is made when the goods are delivered. COD is only an option for deliveries within the Federal Republic of Germany. When paying by cash on dielivery, an extra additonal fee of 2 EUR will be collected by the delivery agent in addition to the delivery charges when using the COD facility.
(4) Payment by PayPal
PayPal is an online payment service offered by the company PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A which offers a real time payment solution. To be able to use PayPal, a PayPal account is required in which bank or credit card details have been stored so that these do not need to be stated for every purchase. It is very simple to use PayPal, stating email address and password. The PayPal account is debited directly with the corresponding amount and the customer receives an order confirmation by email. As soon as the goods are packed, the customer receives a delivery confirmation in which the articles sent are listed once again. For further information see paypal.de.
(5) Amazon payments
The information stored in your own Amazon customer account can be used to pay quickly and simply via Amazon.
The payment is secure without having to re-enter delivery and payment information. Protection is afforded by the Amazon A-to-Z guarantee as provided for purchases on Amazon. The known payment environment provided by Amazon is available in this method of payment. The ordered articles are sent during working days after confirmation of payment receipt if the articles are in stock.